Thursday, June 10, 2010

Theme Thursday-Love Is Sweet



Time 4 a vacation,
Time 2 pick up many a location,
Time 4 some relaxation.
You may go local,
You may go express,
you may go to outer space,
But the answer is always YES.
No worrying about failures,
No wanting about success,
What you do is to dress,
rest, and self impress.
Open your eyes,
Dream but don't guess,
Your biggest surprise
Comes after a cheerful but simple YES.
Time for fun,
Time to love,
Love is sweet,
Love makes you feel great!

*****
This post is for Theme Thursday (Candy) at

http://themethursday.blogspot.com/2010/06/thursday-june-10-candy.html

Thank You for reading and commenting!

Please feel free to pick up some friendship treats (Sweet ;))

from my previous post after leaving a comment on this post.

Happy June,

Happy Thursday!

U R The Best!

28 comments:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Wonderful and cleverly written.

Yvonne.

Bossy Betty said...

Sweet poem, Jingle! Happy June to you too!

Tabor said...

Witty and musical. Should be put to music, maybe.

Janice said...

Here's to love! Happy TT to you...

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Hi Ji!
Say YES to fun, love AND sweet!
Happy TT.

buffalodick said...

Have a good vacation, when you decide where to go!

The Urban Cowboy said...

I'm ready for a vaca for sure!

Ms. Gibson said...

Hello Jingle,
What a "sweet" poem about CANDY. I'm terrible at poetry.
Happy June to you too!

Anonymous said...

Delicious!! ~Trisha

Ed Pilolla said...

love is sweet. your words are both.

william manson said...

awe, peace, tranquility, a feeling of rest, loved it xxx

RA said...

Very witty. This was a treat. :)

Tracy said...

Sounds like a candy wrap! :-)

Caroline said...

I love this and love is sweet !!
Have a great day !!!

Caroline

Monkey Man said...

Sweet indeed. Great poetic post. My TT is HERE .

Susan said...

Love is indeed great.

Shriti said...

sweeet :))

Jenny said...

Jingle, beautifully written clever poem. You are very talented!

Caty said...

Very sweet jingle. Now I really need a longer vacation!

DougVernX said...

i love your post. Thanks for visiting my crazy blog

Ronda Laveen said...

I hope I get to go express:p

♥ Kathy said...

very sweet!

Debbiedoos said...

Very clever!

ZENDOM said...

My heart races fast and I know why
It is because I am in Love at least I try
I will have this tasty thing so sweet
As it is in my Soul that I will meet
So when this happens I know I will feel great
The feeling of Love I see as I have a date

enjoy Jingle and have a Happy Friday as well(+)
soulbro*:)

island of peace said...

wonderful and beautiful.

Michelle said...

You are very poetic.
I enjoy reading your poetry.
Hubby and I are going somewhere local tonite. We are having a date nite.

Thanks for visiting today :)

Bing Yap said...

what a sweet poem...

i already said YES to a weekend vacation this july and that made me so happy. :)

Dot-Com said...

Sweet! And I agree with Tabor - someone should write the music!